I believe that many people are not very familiar with metal conveyor belts
. Today I will introduce some of the types, materials, weaving methods, technical parameters, characteristics and applications of metal conveyor belts.
Types of metal conveyor belts: stainless steel mesh belt, metal mesh belt, chain mesh belt, connecting plate mesh belt, round iron mesh belt, steel mesh belt, etc.
Metal conveyor belt material: stainless steel wire, stainless steel wire, medium and low carbon
Steel wire, galvanized iron wire, nickel-chromium wire, iron-chromium-aluminum wire, polyester wire, etc. Weaving method: The organizational structure of the metal conveyor belt includes ordinary articles, reinforced articles, and staged ordinary articles.
The main technical parameters:
1. Mesh belt width: 150~5500mm
2. Mesh belt speed: 0.15~0.50m/min
3. Operating temperature: -40~1300
4. Edge form: Edge bending, upsetting, welding and other forms.
1. Has good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, high temperature resistance and other properties.
2. Satisfactory resistance to cold shrinkage, oxidation and destruction under negative temperature and high temperature.
3. It has the advantages of reasonable design, compact structure, multiple specifications, convenient installation and reliable operation.
Metal conveyor belts are mainly used for the use of robots and automatic production lines in various industries such as glass bottles and cans, food, lamps, metals, utensils, chemical fibers, printing and dyeing, medicine, electronics, powder metallurgy, heat treatment, wood, logistics and transportation. Natural gas, coke oven gas, electronic infrared and other kiln systems are used for the transmission of food machinery, glass machinery, transportation machinery, etc.
The main characteristics of the metal conveyor belt: it has special functions such as flat mesh surface, high hardness, strong corrosion resistance, high tensile strength, good ventilation performance, not easy to deform, and durability.