Everyone knows that the Stainless steel mesh belt
has a neat habit, but if the stainless steel mesh belt is not connected without the smooth operation, partial failure will occur. The dryer mesh belt is mainly used for the use of robots and automatic assembly lines in various industries such as glass bottles, food, light bulbs, metals, utensils, chemical fibers, printing and dyeing, medicine, electronics, powder metallurgy, heat treatment, wood, logistics and transportation. What is the problem of running the stainless steel mesh belt with the flow of food machinery, glass machinery, transportation machinery, etc., such as the transmission of various furnace systems such as natural gas, coke oven gas, and electronic infrared?
The groove of the stainless steel mesh belt or the chain brake is severely damaged, and the gap (gap) between the two is too large. The tension of the transmission chain of the stainless steel mesh belt is insufficient, and the tail causes the chain to overlap, which makes the link plate easily dislocated from the chain brake groove. The length of the transmission chain at both ends of the stainless steel mesh belt is different, and the force is unbalanced. The stainless steel mesh belt pipe bottom plate is not laid straight on the barricade like a paper cut, but is undulating and excessively curved.
1. The stainless steel mesh belt is under the amazing trial, and professionals should be greeted during the event.
2. Employees can regularly conduct major discussions based on the working standards and guarantee requirements of the mesh belt generator.
3. When the stainless steel mesh belt is not in use, the operator can clear the appearance of the residue, and use a steel ball to clean the mesh belt when required. The stainless steel mesh belt is beautiful without any changes.
4. In order to increase the life cycle of the stainless steel mesh belt, it is uniform when the mesh belt conveyor is supplied. In many cases, the supply filter is blocked by the material to prevent the flooding of microdus. Other than the fine stainless steel mesh belt
5. If you can see a lot of movement at the end, immediately unplug the power supply and remove the large rear, the machine can be used normally. The dryer mesh belt is mainly used for the use of robots and automatic assembly lines in various industries such as glass bottles, food, light bulbs, metals, utensils, chemical fibers, printing and dyeing, medicine, electronics, powder metallurgy, heat treatment, wood, logistics and transportation. The transmission of various kiln systems such as natural gas, coke oven gas and electronic infrared rays, such as food machinery, glass machinery, transportation machinery and other B-shaped mesh belts generate greater heat through friction at high temperatures. Due to the difference in thermal expansion coefficients, welding of different materials may cause thermal fatigue. The parts whose temperature exceeds 400 are intermittently reduced due to thermal expansion. Creep, (high temperature) thermal brittleness, brittleness of carbon precipitation, and temperature changes (cooling and expansion) need to be considered. The effect of high temperature on lubrication, silicon, graphite, and molybdenum disulfide lubricants all have good heat resistance.